Information for parents and families
Parents are advised that there is a pond in the owner’s private front garden.
Highchairs, stairgates, cots, and booster seats are all available. We also have a bouncing seat for a tiny infant, baby monitor, baby walker, changing mat, nappy bucket , pram with reclining back and baby toys, please ask.
Nappy laundering services
Nappies for Real ( 20 miles) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01782 816902
Nearest shops for nappies and baby food
– The Village store, Hartington (4 miles) www.thevillagestoreshartington.com
Baby sitting service
Babysitting available by arrangement.
– Butterton Village Hall has simple play equipment (1 mile)
– Tittersworth Reservoir Visitors Centre has a good children’s playground, (7miles)
– Buxton Pavilion gardens has a small train, ducks to feed and good playground equipment for all ages. (12 miles)
– Bakewell has a playground; children can feed ducks and watch trout. (12 miles)
– Monyash village has a playground behind the Bull Inn. (6 miles)
– The Jarvis Arms at Onecote has play area attached (3 miles)
– The Greyhound in Warslow has a small children’s play area.
– Ashbourne has large park with good play equipment.
Indoor Soft play areas
Ashbourne: Luna Lift Off (DE6 1HD, tel:01335 345735), 12 miles www.lunarliftoff.com
Buxton: Little Rascals, 0 to 10yrs, (SK17 7LF, tel:01298 26512), 12 miles
Two Dales, Matlock: Little Monkeys. Super indoor play area, good coffee bar. Tel: 01629 736212 www.little-monkeys.co.uk 12 miles
Belper: Chucklebutties Lovely light indoor play area next to the river. Tel:(01773) 880123 www.chucklebutties.co.uk
Leek: Kiddies Kingdom Indoor Play Area, (ST13 6BL, tel:01538 382333) 9 miles
There is a list in the cottage of doctors, hospitals, nearest shops for nappies and baby food, swimming pools etc.
If there is any other way which we can make your stay memorable, please ask.