Magnificent Detached Cottage
Built of local limestone, and facing directly onto a courtyard with spectacular views, the Coach House is a superb, detached cottage popular with couples and families. It accommodates up to 7 people in comfort and luxury while retaining many original features.
From the entrance hall, walk into a magnificent lounge with vaulted ceiling, timber trusses and exposed woodwork. French windows have incredible views of the high hills surrounding Swainsley Farm. For our guests ultimate comfort we have installed under floor heating, a wood burning stove (Biomass) and a large 52 inch flat screen TV.
Romantic gallery bedroom
A flight of open tread stairs leads to a romantic, galleried, king-size double bedroom overlooking the lounge. On the ground floor the master bedroom has a king-size double bed with a deluxe, en-suite shower room/toilet. There is also a deluxe family bathroom with bath/over-bath shower, WC and hand-basin. Both bathrooms have heated towel rails and under-floor heating.
A smaller bedroom has two full size single beds in a ‘bunks’ arrangement (suitable for adults or children). The cottage also has a folding single bed and sleeps upto 7 people.
Modern Deluxe Kitchen
A modern deluxe kitchen, with granite worktops, is equipped with a large American-style fridge/freezer, hob, oven and a full range of cooking and dining ware. The kitchen has a vaulted ceiling with lots of exposed woodwork and stunning views of the Manifold Valley.
This cottage is very spacious and, with the exception of the gallery bedroom, all rooms are on the ground floor (making it suitable for visitors with limited mobility).
All inclusive prices
- The cottage is equipped with a dishwasher, auto washing machine/dryer, microwave, fridge, freezer, flat screen TV, CD, DVD, I-pod docking station and Nespresso coffee machine. This cottage is fully equipped with everything you will need to make your holiday enjoyable.
- We have some additional equipment you may wish to borrow, free of charge: bread maker, hand blender/whisk and slow cooker. Please let us know before you arrive if you would like any of the above in your cottage.
- On arrival you will find kitchen roll, toilet paper, bin bags, tea, coffee, sugar, salt and pepper, aluminium foil, greaseproof paper, cling film, dishwasher tablets, washing powder, shampoo, conditioner, hand wash, and body lotion.
- Heating: the lounge, kitchen, hall, family bathroom and en suite shower room all have underfloor heating. The lounge also has a wood burning stove (Biomass). The bedrooms also have electric heating.
- Linen (duvets), robes, bath/hand/kitchen towels are provided. All beds have mattress toppers.
- We can provide a cot, high chair, stair-gate, baby monitor, bouncing cradle and baby walker if required.
- Baby sitting by arrangement.
- Leisure Centre complimentary pass (by arrangement) for visitors wanting to use the swimming pool, gym etc.
- We have some adult cycles for visitors to use (by arrangement). Cycle store, helmets and drying cabinet available.
- Free WiFi internet access (this is a rural area and our broadband is not Superfast but fine for emails and web browsing).
- We ask visitors not to arrive before 4pm so that we have enough time to get the cottage ready for you.
- We would be grateful if you could vacate the cottage by 9am on the day of departure.
- Regret no smoking or pets inside the cottage.
- Sunny courtyard with garden furniture, picnic table, BBQ and small paddock.