Superb Barn Conversion
Originally a barn and corn store dating back to the 18th century, the Haybarn has been converted into superb holiday cottage accommodation. Constructed of local limestone, with gritstone dressing to doors and windows, the interior has beamed ceilings and a wealth of original features. All rooms have been carefully furnished and decorated to extremely high standards. The new deluxe kitchen with granite worktops is equipped with integrated appliances and full range of cooking and dining ware. Look out of the French windows and marvel at the stunning views!
From the kitchen a door leads to a separate lounge; a lovely, comfortable room which also has magnificent views. There is a flight of open tread stairs from the kitchen to a landing which overlooks the courtyard. The landing provides access to a modern, deluxe bathroom with bath/over bath shower, WC and heated towel rail. Also off the landing is a spectacular king-size double bedroom with vaulted ceiling and exposed roof trusses.
A separate, second bedroom has twin beds (which can be made into a king -size double by arrangement). This cottage will easily accommodate two couples but the layout (second bedroom leading off the master bedroom) means that it’s particularly suitable for families, especially those with small children. The second bedroom contains a Z-bed for one extra person.
All inclusive prices
- The cottage is equipped with a dishwasher, auto washing machine/dryer, microwave, fridge, freezer, flat screen TV, CD, DVD, I-pod docking station and Nespresso coffee machine.
- Heating: the cottage is all electric and has an Economy 10 supply (heaters are recharged three times daily: 5 hours overnight, 3 hours in the afternoon and 2 hours in the evening) which is very effective in making the cottage warm and cosy.
- Linen (duvets), robes, bath/hand/kitchen towels provided. All beds have mattress toppers.
- The twin beds in the second bedroom can be made into another king-size double bed by arrangement.
- We can provide cots, high chairs, stairgates, baby monitor, bouncing cradle and baby walker if required. Baby sitting by arrangement.
- Leisure Centre complimentary pass (by arrangement) for visitors wanting to use the swimming pool, gym etc.
- There is a price reduction for couples using one bedroom only.
- We have some adult cycles for visitors to use (by arrangement). Cycle store, helmets and drying cabinet available.
- Free WiFi Internet access.
- We ask visitors not to arrive before 3pm so that we have enough time to get the cottage ready for you.
- We would be grateful if you could vacate the cottage by 10am on the day of departure.
- Regret no smoking or pets inside the cottage.
- Sunny courtyard with garden furniture, picnic table, BBQ and small shared paddock.